You are already welcome! As a matter of fact, you are an answer to our prayers. You should know that we have a very relaxed atmosphere where everybody is somebody and Jesus Christ is everythng!
- What is it like? At the present, we have a very small building. However, we have 4 acres to expand. Our goal is to do just that in the near future.
- What about my kids? Because of the size of our physical building, we do not have a designated children's church. However, each Wednesday evening is Youth Night. VT puts a high priority on our youth. We believe in their future and joyfully invest in them now.
- Where do I park? Anywhere you want to! We have lots of room to park (although it is not paved). We are handicap accessible. If you need any assistance, we've got you!
- What do I wear? At VT we invite you to come as you are! There are no formal dress codes required to attend. Many church family members come in casual, smart-casual attire- whatever you’re most comfortable with! We are more interested in YOU than in what you wear.
- How can I get connected? The easiest way -- just show up!